ATTENTION: Parking Update at Recreation Park
- The entrance road (147 Abbot St.) for parking at Recreation Park is CLOSED due to the placement of temporary housing to accommodate those affected by the gas related issue in town.
- Parking entrance for Recreation Park has been moved to 11 Woburn St.
- Please enter at 11 Woburn St. (one way) and follow signs to park in the back lot. You may also park along the exit road, or up behind the two green sheds at the Park.
- Please be respectful of the No Parking signs and other signage, as to keep for an organized flow of traffic.
- Note: Please try and carpool to programs if possible as there is limited parking in this area.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
Spring/Summer & Fall Leagues Available
Our co-ed softball league has been a beloved tradition in Andover for many years! Teams return annually to compete in weekly games that entice fun competition and exciting rivalries. Fans are welcome to stop by to cheer on your favorite team! Games are played Monday–Friday evenings from 6:00-10:00 pm at Rec Park. Spring/Summer league play begins in April and the Fall league begins in August and runs through October.
Our league commissioner Bill Letourneau has been with us for many years and does an excellent job of taking care of requests, scheduling, divisions, and weather situations. He also schedules all of our wonderful umpires and helps place individuals on new teams. Bill is outstanding at running this league! He can answer any and all questions you have about this league!
To register or inquire about additional information please contact our league commissioner, Bill Letourneau. Annual meeting for the Spring/Summer league typically takes place in April, and league play begins in May. Bill will accept new teams as space allows, and will help individuals get placed on teams.
Bill Letournea's Contact Information: Andsftball@aol.com
Softball Voicemail Line: 978-682-2525*This line is only available while softball seasons are in session. Messages can be left on this line for Bill during that time.
Any additional questions, or to speak to someone year round about the Andover REC Co-Ed Softball League please call Janice at 978-623-8340, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Spring/Summer League can host 20 teams each season. Our Fall League typically hosts 12 teams each season.
Every team is required to have a Team Roster Form filled out and each individual is required to sign a Waiver Form.
Spring/Summer League: $700/team
Fall League: $350/team
Forfeit Fee: $150/team
*The forfeit fee is ONLY for the Spring/Summer League and is returned to teams at the end of the season in full if they did not forfeit any games. Forfeit fee pays for umpires in the event that a team forfeits games at the last minute. Teams are allowed 3 forfeits before they are removed from the league.
Game Times: Mon-Fri, 6:15 pm, 7:30 pm, or 8:45 pm
Location: Recreation Park
Limit: 25 players/team