Current Open Positions:
Seasonal Employment Information (students, counselors, lifeguards, program assistants)
REC accepts application for Seasonal Employees on a rolling basis, year round. For summer staff positions, applications will be accepted until March 31, of the same year.
Applicants should apply through the Town of Andover webiste and click on the ongoing positions link.
- Summer Program Counselor
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
- Bradford Ski Monitor
- Bob French Basketball Coach
- Bob French Basketball Assistant
- Sports Assistant
Here is some information to keep in mind for Seasonal (student) Employment:
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- You must have your CPR Certification. (courses are available through Andover Rec - click here).
- Submit an application between January 1-March 31.
- Please DO NOT have your parents call us regarding employment. We would like to see and hear from you as the potential employee.
- Questions can be directed to Jessica Downing at 978-623-8340 or email@example.com
- VOLUNTEER! Get your foot in the door during the school year by volunteering or working one of our programs. For example: volunteer to work at our Bob French Basketball League or annual Easter Egg Hunt, or be a monitor for the Bradford Ski Program. You must be 15 or older to volunteer. Volunteer application is available here.
- GET YOUR LIFEGUARD OR WSI CERTIFICATION! We have great opportunities for young people to lifeguard at Pomps Pond over the summer. You must have your lifeguarding certification so be proactive and get your certification early! Openings for WSI (Water Safety Instructors), as well! (Lifeguard Certification course offered through Rec - click here).
- Be familiar with Rec! Look at this booklet, check us out online, and know a little about who we are, what we do, and what you would like to do with us before you apply.
- WE ARE RECREATION! So bring your energy, creativity, and enthusiasm to your interview and to work everyday and you will go far with us!