Rec accepts applications for Seasonal Employees on a rolling basis, year round.
For summer staff positions, applications will be accepted until March 31, of the same year.
Apply for seasonal employment on the Town of Andover's Human Resources website and click on "Recreation Seasonal". Link to website here: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/andoverma/transferjobs?page=1
- Summer Program Counselor
- Lifeguard/Swim Instructor
- Bradford Ski Monitor
- Bob French Basketball Coach
- Bob French Basketball Assistant Coach
- Kids Corner Assistant
Information to keep in mind for Seasonal (student) Employment:
- You must be 16 years of age or older.
- You must have your CPR Certification.
- Submit an application between January 1-March 31. Interviews will begin in April.
- Please DO NOT have your parents call us/fill out your application. We would like to see and hear from you as the potential employee.
- Questions & applications can be directed to Jessica Downing at 978-623-8340 or email@example.com
- VOLUNTEER! Get your foot in the door during the school year by volunteering or working one of our programs. For example: volunteer to work at our Bob French Basketball League or annual Easter Egg Hunt, or be a monitor for the Bradford Ski Program. You must be 15 or older to volunteer. Volunteer application is available here.
- GET YOUR LIFEGUARD OR WSI CERTIFICATION! We have great opportunities for young people to lifeguard at Pomps Pond over the summer. You must have your lifeguarding certification so be proactive and get your certification early! Openings for WSI (Water Safety Instructors), as well!
- Be familiar with Rec! Look at our booklet & website, know a little about who we are, what we do, and what you would like to do with us before you apply.
- WE ARE RECREATION! So bring your energy, creativity, and enthusiasm to your interview and to work everyday and you will go far with us!
Rec accepts course proposals for Instructor/Vendor Season Employees on a rolling basis, year round.
Applicants should drop off their completed course proposals in the Rec office, or alternatively can email (firstname.lastname@example.org), fax (978-623-8394), or mail the completed form to the Rec office.
- Science Program Instructors
- Language Instructors
- Music Instructors
- Craft/Sewing/Project Instructors
- Jewelry Making
- Cooking Instructors
- Specialty Class Instructors
- Sport Instructors
- Fitness Instructors
Start here by filling out the Course Proposal Form.