Registration: NOW OPEN!
NO ONLINE/PHONE REGISTRATION - Registration will only take place in person* at the Recreation Office - 36 Bartlet St. (2nd floor). starting 10/15/19 at 8:30am.
All registration forms will be available below to print on Friday October 11 at 4:30pm.
*On Oct 15, you may scan & email all registration forms (to firstname.lastname@example.org) or fax (to 978-623-8394) - forms that are eamailed or faxed will only be processed if ALL information/signatures are complete, and will be processed as office staff has time between in-person registrations (who have priority). An emailed receipt will be sent after your registration has been processed. Please call the office if you have any questions regarding your registration: 978-623-8340.
- High plain Elementary
- Sanborn Elementary
- West Elementary
- West & Wood Hill Middle Schools
- Bancroft Elementary
- South Elementary
- Doherty Middle School
- St. augustine School
- Andover School of Montessori
Open Ski/Snowboard $310
With Lessons $385
With Rentals $420
With Lessons & Rentals $495
Helmet Rental $40
- Information Sheet
- Registration Form - Required for all participants
- Bradford Ski & Snowboard Waiver - Required for all participants
- Rental Form - Required if renting through Bradford
- Emergency Information Sheet - Required for all participants
- Registration cannot be done over the phone.
- Return all forms to the Rec office (do not return the forms to your child’s school).
- The last day to make withdrawals or changes to packages is Friday, November 15, by 4:30pm. There will be no refunds or credits after that date with no exceptions. Parents are encouraged to plan ahead to avoid the loss of fees at a later date. Regular cancelation fee rates apply to any withdrawals made through November 15.
Specific questions or concerns about the Bradford Ski & Snowboard Program should be directed to Jessica Downing, Rec Director, email@example.com